Monday, March 30, 2009

I forgot the best part!!

Don't forget to read my other post from today but I had to post this.. duh! How did I forget?? (ok, my brain doesn't work.. whatever).

My kids have noticed my weight loss. I've asked a few times over the past three months and I hear, "Nope, your butt's still big." or "Nah, you still look like you could have a baby." At least Drew does very well in the compliment department.

But this past week Aubrey has been telling me that all of her friends (and her) like that I've gotten smaller and look so cute. Her friends think I'm either 21 or 23. Cause that makes so much sense since Aubrey turned 9 this past week. But that's ok, I'll take it. lol

And Hayden looked startled after I asked him and said, "Wow, you ARE smaller! You know, you should change your name to Becky Cute/Beautiful/Diamond/Sparkle because you look so nice."

I'm thinking Becky Sparkle has a nice ring to it.... :-D

2 comments:

  1. Awww....what great kids you have! I think Becky Sparkle sounds really nice. :)
    Sounds like you had an awesome week. Shopping for clothes from your own closet ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best, Becky! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!