Thursday, April 23, 2009

So it's been awhile..

I've decided I need to try and show up on here more often. Especially since it's been a month since the last post. One a month.. shouldn't be hard to beat that. ;o) Guess I had a couple of weeks of not doing much so I didn't feel there was much to report.

I'm almost done nursing Kaitlyn so I have stopped the nursing points and with what i've lost, I've gone from 34 points down to 26, per day. Just means I have to be more selective in my snacks and side dishes but it's going well.

I've lost over 10% of my body weight, which I'm thrilled about and a total of 25 pounds. Not bad since January! I feel great too.

I need to have Drew takes some pictures so I can show you my progress. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! Pictures!
    You're doing so great!
    Thanks for being one of the motivating factors for me finally deciding to do something.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!