Monday, December 21, 2009

Update on taking a break..

Just thought I'd update on my non-point counting, taking a break, lifestyle.

It's working well for me.. I was gaining a little at first but for the most part I've stayed with in a two pound range and this past week it's been dipping down a little more (even with Drew's work party at a yummy Italian resteraunt).

Today I was down .6 from my last 'official' weigh in day- love having new numbers show up on weigh in day, even if it's so small.

Last week I had my bra measurements taken since it's been since Feb. that I've purchased new ones (I know, you're welcome for me sharing) and I'm a 36D or 38C. I totally laughed out loud when she told me that. Me? A D size??? Uh, yeah, must be the shape my current bra has to it but I'm thinking those might need to be a cup smaller on each of those. LOL

Go figure, in doing my measurements today, my rib cage is a full INCH smaller than last week. Just great. I still have 45 more pounds to loose! :-S By the time I get there, I'm going to be so flat.. if you've seen The Proposal, you know what I mean when I say it's going be like an Easter Egg Hunt.... :-D

Gotta love being a pear shape.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I feel your pear shaped pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always know how to crack me up!! thanks for the laugh! I am also down a size and went bra shopping. Can I just say how much I HATE bra shopping. ARG! Oh well good on us that we are doing so good!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!