Monday, June 1, 2009

Down a pound.. I think??

My oh-so-reliable digital scale is giving me trouble. We're fighting. It first said I lost almost 2 pounds this morning. I had gained weight earlier last week (I can't help weighing in daily) so I was surprised.. stepped on again and said I only lost .4. Tried again and it was almost 2 pounds. Then it was 1 pound down. grrrrrrr

So I've decided 1 pound. lol

I was tracking my food but was gaining so I got discouraged and went back to doing it in my head. And it went down after that.

Although maybe some of the weight loss is from this:


On Saturday I had 13" cut off and 12 were donated to Locks of Love.

I lightened the exposure so you could see the cut a little better.


I looove it! So easy to do and it feels great.

Oh, back to the weight loss.

So yeah.. not sure what's going on.. little frustrating. Oh well. As long as it keeps moving down and not up. lol

I don't have anything else really profound to say and my house has been greatly neglected today.. so I better hurry and read other blogs because I have a lot to clean up. All about priorities. ;o)

5 comments:

  1. what an adorable hair do!!! I love it on ya! that is awesome you could donate it to locks of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for the pound or more or less. LOL
    I love your new cut.
    I need to do something with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!