Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Baaack!

I did really well tracking at the beginning of the week and not so much at the end of the week. But I was VERY good at tracking in my head!

I was a little worried about dinner last night because I had no way of knowing the points.. I haven't had spaghetti for awhile so I couldn't remember what a serving size was, once cooked.. and how many points for 'regular' pasta (we usually eat the high fiber or whole wheat kind). And the sauce had hamburger in it.. and all of the bread had butter on it. I did my best with guessing what to eat and for the bread, I just ate the crust and gave Kait the rest (plus she wanted it).

But everything still turned out well because I'm down another 2.6 pounds!! I haven't seen these numbers in.. like 7000 years! Or 10. But whatever. WOO HOO!!!

I'm also down a 1/2" on my waist and hips.

And my total loss is at 36.8. Go, Me!!! :o)

I'm hoping to go to the gym more this week.. I need to be better about that. I do fine going one day but then the next day I'm totally exhausted from lack of sleep. I need to go to bed earlier. But that's my alone time with Drew so I hate giving it up.

In other news, this past weekend I tried on pants that were a size smaller and I was able to get them all of the way up, just not zip them. So that was exciting.. I'm getting closer to a smaller size.

And I bought some XL Old Navy shirts and they fit nicely. And I got a sweatshirt thingy (it has half sleeves) from Walmart and it's a size Large. Always encouraging, right??

Here's to another great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!