Monday, October 5, 2009

mmmm chocolate

I haven't been able to resist snacks all weekend long. What gives??? The chocolate called to me and while I resisted some, apparently I didn't resist quite enough. LOL

My scale says I'm either up .2 or 1.2 I'm recording the 1.2 on my WW thing. I think it will quickly come back off with getting back into better eating habits. All of my inches were the same as last week (which is really what I care about).

I didn't make it to the gym today. Yesterday afternoon I left the house to go grocery shopping and my hips and left hand (the top area that hit into the steering wheel) started aching. I wonder if it's from the weather and it being stormy?? So weird... my hand was BAD though. I was pretty uncomfortable last night too. GRRRR

Ok, that is all. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!