Monday, January 12, 2009

The beginning.

I have created this blog because I am currently using Weight Watchers to lose weight via their online program. I want this to be a an interactive blog where others who are using Weight Watchers can come for ideas and encouragement.. and I can get that from you as well (please??). Or just to whine on those days.. because everyone has them.

Now that I have that out of the away..

My Thoughts on WW:

I have been using WW for one week and am very excited about their program and just how simple it is to use! You can easily find out each food item's point worth and then you plug it in your Daily Tracker. It tracks what you've used and what's left.. plus there are extra weekly points (and also if you exercise). You can also creat a meal or recipe and it gives you the total points.. put in the serving amount and then it shows the individual points! Just one click to add it to your tracker. It's perfect for my non existent memory. :o)

I have also found several items that I really enjoy eating that are pretty low in points.. I swear I'm eating all*day*long. And who doesn't enjoy that??

And even better.. it's working!

In one week I have lost... drumroll please...

5.2 pounds!! WOO HOO!!

I have to say that's one benefit of starting out chunky.. you lose more in the beginning. ;o)

I can't hardly wait to eat my way to success.

3 comments:

  1. 5.2 pounds?!?! GO YOU!!!
    Maybe I'll still join in. Maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's exciting. I tried the online program and I didn't like it but I guess it's not for everyone. We bought a WII and the WII fit and I have lost a few pounds from that. and cutting back what I eat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thrilling. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!