Monday, January 19, 2009

Weigh In #2

So, today was my second weigh in.

I lost.. drumroll.. almost 3 pounds!! That's 8 pounds total. :o)

Things I enjoy:
-There is no counting calories/fat.
-There are LOTS of food that I can enjoy.. and I do.
-I'm getting the hang of how many points things are without constantly looking them up.
-I have more energy and am feeling.. more happy.. not sure what else to call it.

Victories:
-On early day I bought pizza and breadsticks for the kids and their three friends (that I was watching) and I didn't eat any of it. At all.
-Went out to Famous Dave's with friends during the week and researched before hand of what I could eat.. made it simple to order and also what to avoid.
example: My grilled chicken sandwich (including the bun) was 10 points and mashed potato side was 2 points. Just ONE of the cornbread muffins (which are FAB and I always eat) is NINE! :-O
Who knew.
-As a family, we are eating much healthier (well, except Hayden but he doesn't eat much of anything anyway, lol).
-I have been taking a GNC Women's super duper vitamin every day (two of them) and did you know that if you have excess B2 (riboflavin) that your pee turns bright yellow? I didn't.
-Had a Scentsy party on Saturday and almost all of it was WW friendly.. and if it wasn't (Reese's PB Cups, Cin. hearts- did you know four of those are 3 points??) I didn't eat it.

Downfalls:
-Not drinking enough water
-EXERCISE! I did walk Hayden to school when I was able to (not to cold for other kids) and overall I've been up and moving more.. but I need to get my butt in gear!
-Not eating all of my points. I get 5 more points than a "normal" girl because I'm nursing Kait.. it's SO MUCH FOOD! I swear I'm eating all of the time. And this week my appetite has decreased quite a bit. So I"m not sure what to do.. I don't want to eat a bunch of junk food to get the points in.. but not sure how else to do it?? Anyone??

Goals:
-Drink more water
-Exercise
-Figure out that point problem
-Share foods I enjoy on here
-Get my sister to become a poster on here and share her WW meeting info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!