Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Late weight in and INTERVENTION!

Just thought I'd hurry and post about this past week's weigh in.. I actually lost nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

Ok, during the week I lost some.. but it was because I was SICK and about to kill over. I only got out of bed to feed my kids and change diapers. It was AWFUL! I was finally feeling better last Friday and then there was Valentines.. I didn't go crazy or anything but I did have to use some of the extra bonus points.

So I'm gung-ho about this week and losing weight.. and now I'm in need of an Intervention.

Seriously.

My awesome friend Marci was in San Fran. yesterday and brought me back.. an entire LOAF (round) of sour dough bread. SOUR DOUGH BREAD! I secretly have a love obsession with sour dough bread and this is the real stuff!

I've already had 3 pieces.. which translates into NINE points which is 1/3 of my daily points. :-S I even considered not eating dinner tonight so I could eat 3 more pieces. But I didn't. I really wanted to though.

I might have to plan my breakfast and lunch around massive amounts of low point fruits/veggies so that I can eat several more pieces of bread.

Or maybe I could work out for like five hours so I could eat the rest of the loaf???

Hmm... will have to look into my options.

AHHH! Sour Dough Bread!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can you freeze it so that you could plan for one slice per day?
    Yikes! I'd have eaten the whole loaf by now for sure. I LOVE sourdough bread too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong! You'll lose big next week (that's what I'm telling myself too, after last week!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNY! I love sourdough to, I only but it when Albies or Smiths has it on the day old stuff though. I too can eat an entire loaf. If you want I will come get it - and EAT IT!!!! Since I am not yet dieting.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!