Monday, February 2, 2009

Weigh In #4

Today was an awesome weigh in... I'm down t 2.8 pounds!!

That's 12 pounds total! YAY! I can definitely tell in the way that my clothes fit. Always a nice thing.

And that was even with the Superbowl yesterday.. we went over to a friend's house. I was a little worried about what I would eat. But we brought the sandwich tray so I decided I would only be slightly embarrassed and bring my own sandwich.

I also brought Stuffed Mushrooms and they were Fabulous! This year I used reduced fat sausage and reduced fat cream cheese and made enough of them w/ the mixture that each one was only 1 pt! *TOTALLY WORTH 1 POINT EACH*

I still need to do better at drinking more water and exercising more.. but I'm tired of those as goals so I'm coming up with different ones.

This week I am going to:
-Figure out a new way to prepare chicken (other than Drew grilling it)
-Try making a WW dessert (any ideas??)
-Figure out a way to prepare my vegetables in a different way (we pretty much roast everything right now)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am so jealous! I need to get going, but I am oh so tired all the time. Maybe you would be interested in going to the gym with me, they have free day care for members for the first hour....:)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!