Monday, April 27, 2009

it's Picture time!!

This past week was yet again wonderful for weight loss.. down THREE pounds. YAY!!

That's a grand total of 28.

I feel so great too, I really do.

First, I thought I'd post a picture of me at my heaviest. At least I think that's when it was. This was in July of 2004 (that's my now 5 year old!!). I didn't own a scale so I don't know a number but I was wearing jeans that were 2 sizes bigger than what I'm wearing now.

Now, this was in December 2008 right before Christmas. And being as it was before christmas, I DID indeed gain more.. oops. My start date for WW was Jan. 5th, 2009.


Not a flattering picture.. but sure makes it look like an even bigger difference which is what I'm going for. ;o)

And here was yesterday.
(my 9 year old told me how to pose.. lol)
And because if I take the picture myself, I can always make my face look thinner.. I'll include one of those too (I don't mind at all if that makes you laugh.. I know it's silly!!). Plus then you can see my fabulous new red necklace/earings and my cute baby!! (do I still get to call her a baby at almost 16 months??)

3 comments:

  1. Becky, you're gorgeous! You look so great- and big yay for feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Becky YOU ROCK!! You look so healthy and younger even! I have to say tho that it kinda makes me depressed cause it just isn't working for me! ARG!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That's fabulous!! You are doing SO good!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!