Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Becky the Tracker.

I'm doing so well... two full days of tracking and beginning a third. 

I know, I seriously rock.  ;o)

I def. need to get more fruits and veggies in.... time to start using my vita-mix more!

Oh, and I'm changing my weigh in day to Fridays.   I originally chose Monday thinking it would help me be more accountable over the weekends.  And it did.  But now that I know that I'm very capable of eating appropriately and that I'm not going to go completely crazy and eat everything in sight (it could happen), I don't' feel that I need that additional accountability. 

In other news, I finally made it to the gym.. it's been a few weeks (since the week before Christmas).  Hit the treadmill.. just did a fast walk for today.  I want to be able to walk tomorrow.  Then I jogged two laps around the track.. just under 3 is a quarter mile.  Yeah.... it's much more difficult when it's not on a treadmill.  I'll have to work on that.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. My name is Janae and I am a Tracker too. I like to read your blog. It helps me. Too bad I am too chicken to do my own.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!