Saturday, January 9, 2010

My body hearts me.

I forgot to report my weight loss yesterday! 

My body is just loving being on Weight Watchers again.  Healthier foods.. less sugar snacks.. more activity.. hmm, seems like I've heard about that being key for weight loss before... hahaha

I was down 3.4 yesterday for a grand total of 39 pounds.  And it feels great!

The last time I weighed this amount was back in 2000 and Aubrey was a couple of months old.

(this is totally a picture of a picture, in case you can't tell, but aren't we so cute?  and young?)



Looking back, it's crazy that I've allowed myself to be this way, plus heavier, for 10 years.

But it is what it is.  And I just wasn't ready before now.

All is well. 
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!!