Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Losing in the wrong places.

I bought a dress towards the middle of April to wear to my brother-in-law's upcoming wedding.

Last night I was talking to my sister and she asked if it still fit.. I told her I hadn't lost THAT much.. but figured I better try it on again just in case. Plus, I feel FABULOUS in it.

It slipped on much easier and still fits great (and is two sizes smaller than what I would have purchased pre-WW) except for.. the chest area. Yeah, I'm going to have to buy some double sided tape or something. :-S

Figures.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya.
    I'm having the same problem.
    Oh! BTW Didn't you also just stop nursing? That might have more to do with it than the WW in the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, huh. ROFL I'm still barely nursing her.. mostly just before bed and sometimes once during the day or night but she's not really getting anything. I'm kind of waiting for her to catch on and stop but maybe I'll have to just cut her off?? Not sure. Good point though. I bet that has a lot to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!