Thursday, May 28, 2009

THIRTY!!

I just realized I never blogged this past monday.. I know I was busy with the holiday and just life in general (what is with the last weeks of school??) but sheesh!

Especially because... I finally hit THIRTY POUNDS! Yay!!!!!!!

I've been really close for awhile now and have had a few mid-week weigh ins where I got that low but never on weigh-in day.

I think I'm going to have to bump up the exercise thing (ok, maybe just start at all... lol). Just eating right doesn't seem to be quite enough.

Which really, is ok.. I really want to be healthy and not just weigh less. Now I just need to figure out how to get it in and get the motivation. I'm always motivated when I blog but by the afternoon or evening I'm just too tired. Or maybe it's that I'm lazy. Hmmm... lol

I have to say that I'm feeling really great overall. I'm in such a great place right now.. life is fantastic! I can definiltey feel a difference in how my body moves with being thirty pounds lighter. For example, last night I was at the school behind my house watching the kids play and I was by the swings.. well Carson managed to almost fall off of the playground and was screaming and holding onto dear life and I was able to run up the hill (not huge but good enough for sledding) and run to the playground and grab him before he let go. I never run!! And I wasn't even out of breath!-

My pants are getting looser too.. I find that when I'm walking around a lot that I have to grab at the waste and pull them up a little. And when I went and bought some pants to work out in (lol- see? the intentions are there..) I was able to get the size that I am. I have such a big (huge?) rear end that I almost always get a size up if it's tighter fitting. But not now! :o)

Things I'm going to work on this week:
-Eating breakfast (I'm not hungry in the morning so I've been slacking.. but weight loss is slowing down so maybe this will help)
-Tracking points better
-at least make a plan about exercising

2 comments:

  1. Thirty is soo cool! I'm right behind ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you are doing fabulous. I love hearing about your success. Oh and I think Trish's blog is UBER helpful as well.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!