Monday, July 6, 2009

Down 2.6

So apparently the working out thing actually.. works!

I counted my points and worked out on Wed. and Thurs. (the daycare was closed Friday or I would have gone then) and it was the boost my body needed. I'm down 2.6 for a grand total of 33 pounds.

Woo hoo!!

This morning I met my friend Janae at the fitness center so she could give me a run down on the weight machines and how to adjust them for us short people. She rocks. I think adding this in will really help.. my poor 'I've had 4 kids' body. May the flabbiness go away!!

4 comments:

  1. good job becky!! so awesome!! keep it up girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Really you are the inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great Becky! and your new profile pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooohooo!!! Go you!
    Sorry I missed you guys at the gym. Maybe another time?

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!