Monday, July 20, 2009

I declare it lost.

My scale said I'm either down a pound or up .2. I sure I really lost so I declare myself down a pound for a grand total of 34 pounds. Yay!!

A~N~D I'm down a 1/2" on my arms, muffin top area, waist and hips.

Which is really exciting for me since I only worked out once this past week and this was a hard week emotionally with my brother-in-law and his wife moving out of state (they were at our house All. The. Time. so this was a huge impact on my little family).

Also pleased to report that I made it to the gym this morning. I read that you burn more if you lift weights prior to cardio so Janae and I did that.. half hour of weights and half hour of elliptical (last time I only made it 15 minutes!!).

Oh. OH! Have to tell you this.. so I mostly worked my arms but I also did the machines that work your inner/outer thighs (they need it!) and there was an old (like OLD) lady on it prior to my turn. I figured I'd probably be able to do the weight she had on it- she was a LOT more frail looking than me. So I sit down at the inner-thigh machine and she had it at: 120 pounds! :-O I was able to do ONE and then I stopped because I was afraid I'd hurt myself. (no one ones to hurt there!!) I really pushed myself to do my reps at 90 pounds.. but yeah. Holy strong thighs, batman!

Funny, huh.

Hope everyone else is doing well..

2 comments:

  1. You are so good.
    I didn't go to the gym one single time last week. Gotta fix that today.
    Grandma's got some buff legs, huh? LOL
    Congrats on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great that you're keeping up the exercise. It makes such a huge difference to me; and anything that means I can maybe eat a little more it a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!!